In compliance with the obligations set out in the European Privacy Regulation UE / 2016/679 (GDPR) with this purpose, we intend to inform you that the company "EBS - E-Learning Business Solutions Ltd" (hereinafter also called EBS), located in via Giuseppe Calleja 23 , Plan 2 Swatar, MSD2270 Msida (MT), VAT N. MT21529824, website www.e-learningbs.com and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as Owner will process your personal data which may be collected by you, by you and / or by other subjects communicated, during the navigation and use of the EBS E-Learning Platform accessible at www.e-learningbs.com (hereinafter also referred to as the EBS Platform) , at the time of the request for registration and / or subscription to the EBS Platform subscription agreement and which may subsequently be collected and processed for all the operations necessary for the completion of the registration process, for the ion and administration of the EBS Platform and for the promotion, sale and provision of the related products and / or services.
In any case, the use of the aforementioned technologies will always be carried out in compliance with the privacy regulations in force; based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and carried out in compliance with the principles of relevance, completeness and non-excess. The data will be collected and recorded only for the purposes referred to in point 1) and will be stored for such purposes for a period not exceeding twenty-four months from their collection.
Therefore, according to the provisions of article 13) of the EU Regulation EU / 2016/679 (GDPR), we inform you that:
1) During the course of your navigation and use of the EBS Portal you could be using the following types of Cookies:
a) “Essential cookies “: technical cookies, which are necessary, to permit your navigation on the EBS Portal and/or to use its various functions. Without these cookies, in fact, we are unable to provided the various services and functions which facilitate easy navigation through our site.
b) “Performance cookies or analytics cookies “: technical cookies, which collect information regarding the use of the EBS portal which improve the function (e.g. pages frequently visited).
c) “ Functionality cookies “: technical cookies that enable you to record the choices that you make when on the EBS Portal or products and services requested or purchased by you; these cookies allow us to design and provide services that are always advanced and personalised (e.g. personalisation of a page).
d) “ Flash cookies or locally shared objects “: technical cookies, which in some circumstances can be used to deliver certain contents, like video clips, or animations via Adobe Flash Player. These cookies can be archived and kept on your device, but will be handled through an interface different to that on your own browser. To manage these cookies you will have to access the Flash manager management tools directly from the adobe internet site (www.adobe.com). For further information we invite you to visit the page relative to Adobe’s cookies policy: http://www.adobe.com/mt/privacy/cookies.html
e) “ Targeting or advertising cookies “ all these types of cookies which our suppliers can use to publicise and manage publicity insertions that they believe will be of interest to you. These cookies can be used to memorise visited contents or to share information with other members (e.g. advertisers). To obtain more information relating to the cookies used and the methods used to disable them, we invite you to visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices or www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
2) The processing of personal data collected through the aforementioned cookies will be carried out in a non-automated, partially automated and fully automated manner.
The processing may consist of the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, use, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, transmission, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction, blocking and limitation.
The treatment will be carried out both with the use of paper supports and with the aid of electronic, IT and telematic tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the provisions of art. 32) of the European Privacy Regulation UE / 2016/679 (GDPR) regarding "suitable security measures".
In carrying out the processing operations, however, all technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures will always be adopted, in order to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law. The methodologies mentioned above, applied for processing, will guarantee access to data only to the subjects specified in point 4).
3) The provision of data collected using cookies under points a), b), c) and d) are necessary for the correct installation, management and use of the EBS Portal. An eventual refusal, albeit legitimate, to accept these cookies could make normal navigation impossible and/or affect the correct utilisation of online services. The conferral of data collected using cookies (see point e) is voluntary.
4) The person, or people, that can avail themselves of the information contained in the data, or to whom this information can be transmitted, are as follows:
- Legal Representative of the Data Controller
- Internal employees: Management, administration, the technical department, and the commercial department.
- External employees: Consultants, freelancers, collaborators, and external technicians.
- External privacy managers: IT companies responsible for the supply, management, and administration and maintenance of the information infrastructure, suppliers of IT services , Advertising agencies, Market research companies and Commercial partners.
5) In the management of the EBS Portal, “Targeting or advertising cookies by third parties“ will be used. Therefore advertisers and other members can use these cookies to collect information on the activities carried out on the EBS Portal, or on the visual publicity, and/or where there is online interaction. This information can be used for publicity purposes merited on the basis of interests shown during the navigation of the web-site, or to measure the efficiency of the online publicity.
In consideration of the fact that these cookies are installed and managed by third parties and that their methods of use can be changed without any notification to us of their intentions , it is not possible to verify the correctness and the legality of their use. For this reason, the following are links to the internet sites of the third parties to which you need to refer regarding the management of the respective cookies:
- Adobe Omniture: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/cookies.html
- Google adwords: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads
- Google analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs
6) You can, at any time, refuse to accept the cookies on the EBS Portal simply by selecting, on your browser, the set up that allows you refusal. The information relating to the procedure required to disable these cookies can be found on the suppliers website browser , or by using the “ help “ instrument available on his browser guide.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://www.microsoft.com/EN-US/privacystatement/OnlineServices/Default.aspx
- Opera: www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
You can cancel cookies on the hard drive of your computer at any time.
Remember that, if cookies are disabled, not all the functions of the EBS Platform may be available.
6) The data processed may be processed and transferred, for the purposes referred to in point 1) and according to the procedures referred to in point 2), also to persons referred to in point 4) allocated to countries belonging to the European Union or to the outside the European Union on the basis of a European Commission Adequacy Decision, Adequate Privacy Guarantee or an Authorization of the Privacy Authority.
7) In any case you can always ask at any time to the Legal Representative of the Data Controller copy of your personal data, information about the type of cookies used, the location where your personal data are processed and an updated list with the identification of all the Data Processors and System Administrators authorized to process your data.
8) At any time, you can freely revoke the consent given, without any charge and prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatments up to that point made, and exercise the following rights of the data subject to the Data Controller as provided by the European Privacy Regulations EU / 2016/679.
Msida, Malta - May 2018